Tales of Mom Ellis

Saturday, April 29, 2006

A new beginning

I am turning a new page in my life!!!! And because of my nest emptying,I have more time on my hands,so I have decided to become a Blogger!!!! I am joining this new world......so Jer I hope you are proud of me. I hope to use it to keep the lines opened to moms who need encouragement,and to children who will wonder what happened to Mrs. Ellis after May 31.Also I can keep in touch with family and friends,so world here I come!!!!A new me......

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Jeremy said…

    Yessss...release your fear of the internet, embrace the wonder of technology, and join us...on the dark side. Mwhahahah (evil grin)

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Momma-
    You are gonna be such a blessing to the "blog world" don't despise the day of small beginnings....God can use your words of wisdom to encourage the souls of many!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home