Tales of Mom Ellis

Monday, May 01, 2006

How time flies!!!!!!

Wow,it's hard to believe it is already May, my last month of teaching school (until the fall) All my little ones are preparing to move on to the next stage of life......and I as their teacher have to prepare them and then let them go.It is always a bittersweet time for me, like watching little caterpillars turn into butterflies and then opening the jar and watching them fly away.....I love what I do,and thank God continually for the job He has assigned me to for this season of my life.My heart's desire is that all the seeds Mrs. Rubio and I have planted in their precious hearts will continue to grow and that Jesus will be glorified in these children(even when I am long gone) "Teach us to number our days,O Lord,that we might present a heart of wisdom"Ps.92

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home