Tales of Mom Ellis

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome,Baby Gianna!!!!

Yesterday morning, at about 3:45 am my cell phone rang with my daughter-in-law, Priscila on the other end:"I think my water broke Mom" she said."What should I do?" I told her to call the doctor right away, and let him know what was going on, and then let me know the "Plan".I was so excited that she had asked me to be a part of her birth.It was such a blessing to see my little grandson Isaiah being delivered!!!Well i ended up waiting til I spoke to Sam about 10:30 and he said I should come to Holy Cross Hospital in the next hour or so because things were moving right along.When I got there I could tell that Prisciala was in transition( The most difficult time before the pushing starts).If you would have heard Sam and I coaching Pri at this time, you might have thought we were coaching a sports event of some sort :-) I think his vocation of being a physical trainer and mine of raising 5 kids and all the events I cheered at played a part in this but it was awesome to be there and Prisciala was such a trooper!!!!She delivered little baby Gianna with such graciousness (Gianna means "grace"in Italian) I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father that He has given me this wonderful privledge of seeing my first two grandchildren come into the world.Lord God, thank you so much for the gift of motherhood and all the rich blessings that you have graciously bestowed on our family!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Prellis said…

    I am so blessed for all your help in the whole process of delivering Gianna. Thank you for all your support.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home