Tales of Mom Ellis

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A wonderful week.......

Well, the Ellis gang is home and getting things back to our normal routine!! Mr. Ellis went back to his "nocturnal state" working through the nights and sleeping during the days. Our little doggies, Webbie and Sneaks were overjoyed to see us,as for me, I just completed my "laundry marathon" with my eighth load of dirty clothes(lots of sheets and towels)and hung them all out on my clotheline-it's a "little woman" thing!! We had a wonderful week,lots of sunshine, giant waves to dive into(with rip-tides too),good food like thrashers french fries and funnel cakes,puzzle-completing, and an overdose of Uno and Skip-Bo!!! It was great being at OC, but as Dorothy would say in the Wizard of Oz : "There's no place like home"

1 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Jeremy said…

    I'm glad you all had such a good time at the beach...we wished we could have been there. Look forward to seeing you soon.

    Love Jer & Rach

     

Post a Comment

<< Home