Tales of Mom Ellis

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Let everything that has breath.......

Good morning little ones, how are you ? Do you remember when we went outside to the playground, how we would hear the little birds singing and I would tell you to listen, because they were "praising the Lord"? Well, this morning I went out in my backyard to hang some wash, and there was a whole symphony of Praise going on!!! I heard a woodpecker, pecking loudly on one of our maple trees. Then this little gray bird came right up to me and started to sing his own little song( and I sang back to him!) Then I saw several robins, I think it was a mom and a dad, and they were singing "cheer-up, cheeralee".I was just awed at the beauty of our Heavenly Father's Creation and this Bible verse came to my mind : "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!" It's from Psalm 150. Today, I want you to put on your "praiser sunglasses" and when you are outside, look for something that is "praising the Lord"(hint: when the trees blow in the wind , they are clapping their hands in praise; the crickets praise Him by chirping; the birds by singing;the dogs by barking etc.) And then you can lift up your heart and voice and give Jesus a great "Praise you Jesus"!!!!!!! I Love You so much!!!!!!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home