Tales of Mom Ellis

Friday, June 02, 2006

When I am afraid, I will trust in YOU!

Good morning to all my little friends! How's that happy heart doing since we last met???I hope you are fixing you eyes on Jesus(like the song by Jana)Did you see that awesome light show that God performed last night???And all that rain,I bet all those little birds got the best shower they've had all Spring!!!I thought about you when it was thundering and I just want to remind you that Jesus is ALWAYS with you,so you don't have to be afraid.You know what really helps me, I sing!!!Sing about Jesus,sing about a happy heart, make up you own song!!Jesus loves it when we sing (and Satan and the fear runs away)Have a super duper day and keep a song in your heart for Jesus. Hugs and Hugs and Hugs .......

1 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Mrs. Ellis!
    So encouraging, Keep it up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home