Tales of Mom Ellis

Monday, May 15, 2006

A heartfelt " Thanks" to my family..........

As Mother"s Day came to an end last night, I sat in my living room, quietly reading over the cards my family had given me,and tears of joy flowed from my eyes as I pondered the goodness of God for such a gift as "Motherhood". I am so grateful for my husband Don and his love and care for me and all his family. Thank you, Don for the beautiful poem you wrote me....your words fill my heart with love.And to Jeremy and Rachel, Sam and Priscila, Hannah and Enoch and baby Isaiah, Laura and Lew, and Charissa, thank you for your beautiful gifts: the many bouquets of flowers, the cards, the chocolates( I will share them with Dad) the music, DVD,my love angel,and most of all, your kind and encouraging words!!!! My heart swells with joy to be privledged to be a part of all your lives. And Lord, how could I ever in words thank you for what you have done for us. As Lamentations 3 says" Your mercies are new every morning, GREAT is Thy FAITHFULNESS" I love you all so much!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home