Tales of Mom Ellis

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to Lew

Today is Lew's Birthday!!!!!He is our son-in-law to be.I must say, God has been so good to us to bring such a Christ-Like man into Laura's life . His gentle spirit makes him great(like David, in the Psalms) and his joyful, happy heart makes God smile.Believe it or not,I am a blogger because of Lew. It seemed like an impossible task on this earth that I would ever enjoy anything with a keyboard! But then along came patient,gentle, Lew and he actually pursued me last Saturday,saying"Mom, let's set you up with a Blog sight. Thanks, Lew!!!! You truely are a gift from God, to Laura and to our whole family. We pray that God"s Grace will pour out on your life like rain,and this will be the best year ever!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Lew said…

    Awww, thanks mom! I know it's only by God's grace because I can do no good on my own!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home