Tales of Mom Ellis

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Busy Time

I am sorry I havn't written . It has been a very busy time in our Preschool. Every year I work really hard with the little children to teach them what it means to "Honor your Mother". We work on projects, cards, and gifts, and then we have a "Mommy Party" where I invite all the moms to come and be blessed!! We started our celebration yesterday and just finished our third party today.(Whew,I made it) My theme this year was "Blooming for Jesus" and I talked about the importance of planting God's seeds( His Word, His ways) in these childrens' hearts NOW while they are young!!! We water them with our prayers, fertilize them with Faith, give them sunshine with our loving dicipline,and most importantly, set the example by loving God with all of our hearts. The children did such a great job showering lots of Love and we ended the time singing" I love you so much, I love you so much, I can't even tell you how much I love you" It was fun and even though My body is exausted, My heart swells with Joy! The scripture the Lord put in my Heart was" The generous man will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered" Proverbs 11:25 Thank you Papa!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home