Tales of Mom Ellis

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS!

Good morning to all my friends,old and new! I am sorry it has been a while since I wrote.I am planning a graduation party for my "baby" Charissa (she is 17 years old but once a baby always a baby) As I was praying this morning, God very clearly showed me Phil.4 where Paul says "Rejoice always. In everything ,give thanks. Be anxious for NOTHING, but in everything by praying, with THANKSGIVING, give Jesus your needs and His peace will fill up your heart and mind!! God's word is such an awesome tool in our lives, like a flashlight when the lights go out, or the rudder that guides the ship. It helps to guide our hearts on the right path, towards Jesus. Isn't that what we want, to be more like Him? Then we need to know His Word,and then OBEY RIGHT AWAY!!!!Of course, we need His Grace to do that so we cry out to Him,and He is right there, ready to help. Please pray for me that "Mrs. Ellis would be a "Mary" not a "Martha" this week." I need to sit at Jesus' feet first thing, every morning!!( Remember that Bible srory? ) Love to all my little friends............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home