Tales of Mom Ellis

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

How are you??????

Hello my little friends, how are you doing? I hope you're having a fun summer. I have been so busy that it has been a while since I wrote ( I am sorry ) . Yesterday I was in Washington D. C. to see my youngest daughter graduate from High School. It was very exciting and I am very happy that God has been so good to her. The most AMAZING thing has been how quickly she grew up!!! I am sure you want to grow up too, but enjoy being a little person, because life is so simple , so fresh when you are young and as you grow up it becomes much harder to stay close to Jesus because there are so many distractions. The most important thing I want you to remember, in all that I taught you this year is: "Make God #1, #1, #1, Make God #1 this is the 1st commandment"!!!!! This is what I have been teaching my own children and I can see that as they look to God 1st He is guiding them and blessing their lives. I loved being your Teacher this year and now as I am home I love being Mr. Ellis' wife and the Mother of Jeremy, Sam, Hannah, Laura, and Charissa. Do you know, even when they get married I still pray for them every morning, just like I pray for you. Even though I can't see you , you will always be in my heart and prayers. Remember to make new friends this summer, and keep the old because "One is silver and the other gold"!!!!Lots and Lots of Love..........Mrs. Ellis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home