Tales of Mom Ellis

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hello, it's me again.....

Well, it's been quite a while since I have talked to you, my little friends. Sometimes it's hard for me to "enjoy" things like "blogging" or computers because they kind of pull you in and for me I felt like I was getting "hooked on computers". Remember how we talked about how only God is #1??? Even computers can become"idols" in our lives and I really sensed I needed to pull away for a time. I love you all and miss you too!! I have not ceased to pray for you every day... On Saturday I will be taking a trip to the Ocean with my family, but I will write all of my 3 year olds a postcard so keep an eye on the mailbox!!!!Hugs and Hugs and Hugs.....Mrs. Ellis

3 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to see your back and up and running! Enjoy your trip

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Jeremy said…

    It's good to see you back online mommoqua...I hope you guys have fun at the beach, we'll miss you :-)

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Lew said…

    Hey Mom! It's great to read your blog again! I think that going to the beach will be a great break from computers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home