Tales of Mom Ellis

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Life's simple pleasures.......

I am suppose to name 10 of life's simple pleasures and then tag 10 people to do the same 1. Hanging my laundry out on the clothesline:) 2.Smelling my laundry when I take it down !!! 3.The quietness of the early morning. 4.The smell of cinnamon. 5.The beautiful leaves changing colors in the Fall!! 6.Reading a good book that makes my heart grow deeper in God! 7.Going to Home Depot with my husband( It makes me feel important and supportive) 8.The smell of a yummy candle ( like"apple" or pumpkin pie) 9.Spending time with my family(especially Isaiah and Gianna) 10.Teaching 3 year olds,they say the funniest things!!!!! I tag Judy, Sarah Armstrong, Julie, Jennifer, Mayra, Bonita, Mama Ellis, Hannah,Cindy B. Kelly, Cheryl

3 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Thanks for listing your favorites! I had fun reading them... :o)

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Thanks for listing your favorites! I had fun reading them... :o)

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mary Jo:

    I don't know if I can list 10 pleasures in one sitting but here is a try:

    1) Ice Cream - especially butter pecan
    2) Walking outside first thing in the morning when all is quiet
    3) playing frisbee with my dog Dixie
    4) taking fun vacations to new places
    5) being with family and friends you haven't seen for a while
    6) playing frisbee with my dog Dixie
    7) Watching a funny feel good movie
    8) Having a good hard laugh - feels so refreshing
    9) playing frisbee with my dog Dixie
    10) Wow - almost there - playing frisbee with my dog Dixie!

    I guess you can tell that a lot of my time is spent entertaining Dixie. She is a very high maintenance puppy dog and she demands a lot of attention. I am sure there are various other things I could and should be doing but....
    I enjoyed reading your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home