Tales of Mom Ellis

Friday, October 27, 2006

Getting ready for our 4th wedding...

Well, once again I am sorry for waiting so long to write to you. My life seems to be getting a little more hectic with each passing day. I went to Sam's Club this week and as of WednesdayIam now an Official member!!! I purchased lots of plates, cups, napkins etc..... and just walked around the store looking at everything ( It was a little overwhelming),but slowly I am getting things done. Last night, my husband Don went to get fitted for his Tuxedo, and it seemed like we were just there ,not too long ago.(last Nov. our son Jeremy was married) The lady made a comment " You get to have another big party"!!!It is busy and so exciting at the same time!!!I am learning once again to Hang tight to Jesus for His wisdom over every decision we are making, and praying that He will be glorified through our family. Just thinking about what God has done in the lives of my children brings tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart!!He has been so faithful to our family!!!So, please be patient with me in this busy season, I will try to keep in touch, and keep us in your prayers for this precious wedding ofour beloved Laura and her husband-to-be,Lew!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home