Tales of Mom Ellis

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Joseph and his coat of many colors

Today , in Preschool I taught the children about Joseph and his "coat of many colors". When I started to talk about the mean, jealous, brothers and their plan to get rid of Joseph, the children had a look of dismay, but I reminded them that even though bad things were happening to Him, Joseph always "trusted in the Lord", and God had a plan for his life!!!When I was finished ,I felt that the Holy Spirit was gently tapping me on the shoulder,reminding me of the very words I had just spoken to the preschoolers.Trusting God is easy,when all is going well, isn't it? But the real test comes when trials keep a comin' and we're praying and we don't see the answer in sight. The Lord is so good to remind us to trust Him. I truely felt like He was teaching me today, as I was teaching His little ones!! Thanks, Papa for the reminder!!!!By your Grace, I will trust You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home