Tales of Mom Ellis

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A special day!

Today, our family gathered together to celebrate Charissa's coming home, her 19th birthday, Laura n' lew's first anniversary, and Christmas for Jeremy and Rachel( they are going away on Tuesday) It was lots of fun, especially the part of being a "Mema".I am so enjoying this season of my life. I can see so much evidence of the Grace of God in the lives of all of our children. Just a few to mention: Laura is going to be pinned a nurse on Tuesday at 6pm. Jeremy and Rachel, and the joy of becoming parents,Sam and Pri, expecting again and the joy we all share having Giana in our lives.I can do nothing but thank God when I think about where we were 10 years ago and where God , in His kindness has brought us on this day.The scripture that keeps ringing in my ears is from Lamentations 3: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness" !Oh Lord, I am so grateful !! Thank you for your love and Mercy every day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home