Tales of Mom Ellis

Monday, August 13, 2007

What a joy to be Grandparents!!!!

This weekend was very busy, but lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!We celebrated Gigi's first birthday" Hawaian style" and then had a baby shower for our "soon to be" addition, Naomi, Hannah and Enoch's 2nd child. Little Isaiah and Mommy and Daddy stayed with us for 3 days and it was a blast!!! I was so blessed to have time with them all, but in particular with my lil' buddy!!!He's definetly"All Boy" but also has a very gentle side to him, one on one. Last night Pop Pop and I babysat and he played in our backyard(loves to run and run) I gave him a bath,sang songs ,read stories and finallyto bed he went!!!Even though I don't remember a thing once my head hit the pillow, the joy of being with him refreshed my tired soul. Today they left to head back to N. Carolina and already I can't wait to see them all again!!!How blessed I am. Thank you, Precious Lord for the joy of being a parent, and now grand parent!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Lisa and Christian said…

    Glad to hear you had a great weekend with them! I am still sad I could not be at the shower! I am sure it was beautiful! Is Charissa in Budapest yet?

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger Lisa and Christian said…

    Yes, I will keep her in my prayers! We have been emailing back and forth a few times...how exciting for her! Her first trip! wow!...how brave to take her first flight overseas!!! I look forward to meeting her!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home