Tales of Mom Ellis

Monday, July 30, 2007

Determination.......A gift from God!

Jer and Rach gave my husband, Don, a puzzle for his birthday at the beach. I am not very good at puzzles, but I must say, from my observation, this truely was one of the hardest I've ever seen! It was one thousand pieces, and at the same time a miniature one. Well, I think everybody tried to help at OC, but time ran out and for the first time, in fifteen years of our OC vacation, we wrapped it up ( it was on a board) and brought it home. I am happy to announce that it is now complete!!! (only took two weeks of determination on my hubby's part) As soon as Charissa takes a picture of it we will post it on my blog.Don has "pioneer blood" in him! He tries and tries until he gets the job done! A true blessing to all of us in the Ellis household!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    Dad is a determined man ;) And thankfully I think all of us learned and developed determination growing up!

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Hannah said…

    So True, he is determined. What a gift! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home