Tales of Mom Ellis

Saturday, July 21, 2007

There's no place like home............

Well, we are back!!!!We went to Ocean City for a week of fun, relaxation, lots of putt-putt, walking,yummy treats like "gelati"? and I could go on and on, but there is no place like home! I have to say, my favorite thing about where we stay is the sound of the Ocean waves all day long. And there is nothing like the smell of that Ocean air! The beach house is very "beachy" Nothing fancy to speak of, not very many dishes,we have to bring our towels and sheets, but the smell of the air and the gentle sound of the waves breaking bring peace to my heart even as I sit and type on this computer. I love its simplicity, it's the kind of place that refreshes your soul. So it's back to reality now, the busy life, but I have made it a goal that when I get too caught up in the fast pace , I'm going to quiet my heart in God and use my God-given imagination to recall the waves breaking on the shore and take a deep breath of that Ocean air to soothe and quiet my spirit.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Prellis said…

    We are glad you are back! Thanks for letting us come along for a couple days, we had a lot of fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home