Tales of Mom Ellis

Saturday, June 23, 2007

A quiet summer..........

Well here I am again....Kind of dragging my feet to blog......Just have not been in the mood to be on this computer. But just to let you know I have been enjoying this time of year. I have been spending time with Don, (we walk our dogs together every day) with Charissa, and our little min-pins and because Charissa has been dog sitting, we have made new little doggie friends, like Gidget and Max. I have been trying to keep my schedule simple this summer, because beginning in the Fall, I will be full time as a teacher, teaching 3- 3 year old classes, and 1 -4 year old class. That will be a total of 60 children!!! (Wow, that is exciting!!) I will try to keep in touch a little better..............Have a relaxing and refreshing week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home