Tales of Mom Ellis

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me........

This week, I have been on spring break, but God has been so good to me to give me some " catch up " time to do things that I love and enjoy!!!Monday and Tuesday, I went to school to"clean out" some of those needed areas of my classroom, and I was able to attend a Christian exercise class at our Church!! Wednesday, I spent the afternoon with Hannah and my Lil' buddy Isaiah, just talking and playing and what a joy they are to my heart!!!!Wednesdat night, Laura and Lew came to dinner.Then Thursday, to Priscila's house for lunch, and more chatting and playing and loving!!!(wow I am so rich!!!) Tonight, I will go to pick up my "baby" Charissa at McDaniel College and tommorow, we will go to Hannah and Enoch's for dinner(YUM, she is a GREAT COOK) . And the grand finale will be on Sunday, when we all head out to Jeremy and Rachel's house for dinner( Thanks, Rach, for doing this!!) It is such a joy to have a big family, and an even GREATER JOY seeing them loving the Lord and loving one another!!!! Psalm 23:6 is very close to my heart today: His goodness and mercy is following me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in His house forever!!!!I love you Jesus, soooo much!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM, Blogger Lisa and Christian said…

    Hello Mrs. Ellis!
    Thank you for your nice message! Yes I remember seeing you as well but I am not sure if we ever officially met. I am always excited when people from "home" come to visit! That would be wonderful and I will gladly show her around Vienna! A friend of mine I grew up with also lives in Budapest and will be working there for 2 years! It is so close by train and car! Just 2 short hours! I will write her a message on her webpage:) Thanks again!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Lisa and Christian said…

    I thought she had a webpage, but I didnt see it on Hannah's links. Could you send me Charissa's email address and I will write her a message? Thanks so much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home