Tales of Mom Ellis

Sunday, April 15, 2007

"Oh the times, the times ,are a Changing"

In this past week, there have been many opportunities to " Trust God" :Different family decisions, possible job change, a move away, and friends parting, and it has at times been a little bit of a "roller coaster" ride for me, even though it's my childrens lives, not my own, that are changing. The scripture that has really held me fast is from Paul( one of my favorite writers) :"Sorrowful, yet always REJOICING, poor yet making many RICH, having nothing and yet POSSESSING all things"( I cannot find the reference at this time, I just had it hid in my heart)When I think about this, it is by the Grace of God that we can obey,because it is so opposite of our human nature.I am finding that with each hurdle that I jump over, His Joy is my strength, and He will rule and reign in each change that comes our way.. Psalm 84:11 says" The Lord will give Grace and Glory. No good thing will He withold from them who walk uprightly"As I am faithful to trust God and pray, He will lead and guide and the "bottom line" will be His!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home