Tales of Mom Ellis

Friday, May 18, 2007

Give your children"Roots and Wings"

Today I am getting ready to go to Hannah's house to help her and Enoch pack up to move to North Carolina. I am so excited for them, that God will do "A new thing" in their lives!!When they told us about their plans in April, I was a little shocked because I was not expecting this news, but the more I fasted and prayed about it, the more God began to open the eyes of my heart to His Plans and purposes for them , as a family. I kept hearing " Leave and Cleave" and realized that is God's call for my daughter and her husband. We gave Hannah roots in Jesus and His ways and now it is time for her and Enoch to leave their "comfy nest" in Maryland and "mount up with wings like eagles" and soar in Christ, trusting Him to do "exceedingly abundant beyond all that we could ask or think, according to His Power and greatness"!!!!We love them and will miss them dearly, but as a family we will continue to pray for them and hopefully visit, when God provides a way. We LOVE YOU, Hannah, Enoch, Isaiah, and lil babe to be!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home