Tales of Mom Ellis

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

All creatures, great and small.........

Yes, God made them all! And I think Peter Rabbit and his siblings, Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail are all living under our back porch. Sunday morning the excitement began when I let our two little min-pins out, and they played "keep away" with one of them in their mouth. I was in my night gown trying to save the baby from near death as I screamed as loud as I could, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So both dogs looked at me like I lost a marble somewhere and reluctantly gave it up. Ever since then, everytime I let Webby and Tiny out, I'm on "bunny patrol".Last night, the Dogs ran out and the bunnies were standing right next to me and they didn't even notice, but I told Peter that if he didn't find a new place to live, he very well could get eaten! I thought my life would quiet down a bit this summer, but the little creatures sure do make life EXCITING...........:-)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Hannah said…

    Mom, your funny!I can picture you running around in your pj's outside yelling. I'm sure all the animals appreciate the way you care for them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home