Tales of Mom Ellis

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The countdown..........

Well, it's finally coming, the Laura n' Lew wedding ,only nine more days!!!!!!I have had quite a week: Monday night to get all the rest of the decorations at Michael's Craft store(I also visited the World Market for the first time- it was fun!!) Tuesday night I went to Sam's club to get the rest of the supplies needed. Wednesday I met with Hannah and Priscila on Wednesday to go over the food etc and to get their input( Thanks, girls!!)Then at night worked on favors etc. This morning I showed up at Shoppers Food at 6AM to buy Punch Supplies and other things.......and in between, in my spare time I have been teaching 46 three year olds all about Jesus' Birthday!!!!Life is soo rich, God has been so good to give me His strength and Grace at this busy season of my life!!And truely, His Joy is my strength!!!Please keep our family in your prayers!!!Mostly, that Jesus would be glorified in this wedding and in all our lives!!!I pray that those who don't know our Precious Savior would hunger and thirst to know Him!!!!We are very excited!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home