Tales of Mom Ellis

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Rejoice ALWAYS!!!!!!

Last night, some of our family were invited to go and see our daughter, Charissa sing at a "Gospel Choir" concert. Before it began they had a worship time , to invite God's presence . I was so blessed to see the teacher "Proclaim Jesus" with so much boldness!!In a Liberal Arts college it isn't always easy ,and Charissa told us that he almost lost his job last semester because of this.God really encouraged me through the words of many of the songs( Especially since I have been a little anxious, with the wedding coming up in 6 days!!)My prayer this week is that I would rejoice, find my joy in God, no matter what comes our way, that I would keep singing all through the week.Please keep us in your prayers!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home